Russell County High wins National Peanut Festival Cheerleading Competition | News
RUSSELL COUNTY, AL - The Russell County High School Cheerleaders took home a first place trophy this past Saturday at the National Peanut Festival Cheerleading Competition.
It is an annual cheerleading competition held in Dothan, AL at the National Peanut Festival.
There were over 30 squads competing from all over Alabama in both all-star and high school divisions.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DFCS workers accused of falsifying documents back on the job
- Winn-Dixie to hire various positions in Columbus in upcoming job fairs
- SafetyCab offers partygoers free rides home for the holidays
- US Senate candidate Michelle Nunn visits Columbus entrepreneurs
- Wynnbrook Christian School students give back to community with annual Serv-a-thon